Header Ads

Lucy Hale Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Racy ‘V Magazine’ Photo Shoot

In fact, once PLL comes to an end in October, Hale says she’ll be seeking out roles that differ entirely from the young, honest Aria.

“When people see you on TV every week, they just associate you with that character,” Hale explains. “They truly believe that I am Aria. People meet me on the street and assume that I’m really naïve and really young. I think people are always shocked to realize ‘Oh my god, this girl’s a woman, she’s 26 years old!'”

She continues, referencing her career after PLL, “[So it’s] exciting, but also scary at the same time because it’s the next chapter of my life,” she says. “And so I’m really looking forward to exploring different and darker roles.”Starting with one of her sexiest spreads to date, the 26-year-old actress reveals she has a whole other super sexy side to herself in V magazine. She poses in an array of skin-baring ensembles (including some lingerie!) and gives us a some major sex symbol vibes.

“I was really excited to do something a lot more grown up and show a different side of me,” Hale explains to the magazine. “[Like a] little, naughty girl. It was fun!”

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.