Header Ads

Alia Bhatt to star in a film directed by mother Soni Razdan

Alia Bhatt made an impact with Imtiaz Ali’s Highway. While she played a high-heeled college campus hottie in her debut movie, Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year, the 21-year-old petite babe is now looking forward to the release of her promising looking venture 2 States.

A little birdie has chirped to us that Alia will soon start work on a film that will be directed by Soni Razdan who had directed 2009 movie Nazar. We gather that the film will be based on an adaptation of author Manju Kapur’s award-winning novel, Difficult Daughters.

“We have discussed it (the project), but haven’t planned anything yet. It’s a beautiful book that mom wants to adapt. I know she has been waiting to make this film for a long time now. Once, long ago, my mom had told me that if she were unable to make the film (at that point), she’d do it with me when I’m old enough. That seems to be the case now, and I am looking forward to it. Mom’s waiting for the right time… For a period film, you have to be really confident about your stature in the industry. And I’m still finding my feet,” said Alia in an interview.

Well, we hope that the mom-daughter duo manage to rock together and manage to bag a few awards themselves just like the book’s author

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.