Header Ads

I am not ashamed of my past: Sunny Leone

You are also doing TV along with films. Which do you enjoy more, acting or hosting?
I like making movies. It's my favourite thing in the world. I love the idea of performing different characters, created by a writer or a director. Hosting a show also gives me a high. I find it exciting when I am presenting something to the audience as a host.

Coming to films, you will be seen in Prabhu Deva's Singh is Bling?
(Cuts in) I can't really talk about that film right now.

What other films are you doing in Bollywood?
Currently, I am doing Beiimaan Love with Rajneesh Duggal. We have started with the first schedule. My character is interesting. I have just finished Jasmine D'Souza's One Night Stand. There are a few more film offers in the pipeline. Maastizade, my last film had some censorship issues. I hope the film releases soon.

Who are the actors you want to work with in Bollywood?
(Smiles) I want to work with all the A-list actors and actresses. Working with them will be wonderful. I am also more than happy to work with actors who work hard, are professional and really nice people. With good company, we can come up with a good product.

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.