Header Ads

Ahead of his Delhi wedding, Shahid Kapoor sends out a late night message to fans and well wishers!

Ahead of his Delhi wedding, Shahid Kapoor sends out a late night message to fans and well wishers!
Looks like Sasha very well understands that his wedding has become the hot topic of discussion not just amongst his industry folks but also on social media. Shahid’s wedding news came out sometime in January when the actor got engaged to his non-filmi gal Mira Rajput. Ever since people have been wanting to know everything about to-be Mrs Rajput. In fact, we heard how this news leak affected Mira’s equation with her friends. Shahid himself is pleasantly surprised with all the buzz about his big day. In an interview to a leading news channel the actor had said, “It’s surprising how others know more about my wedding than I do. I want to tell the people out there that like I update them about my films, I will also update you about my personal life.”

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.