Header Ads

'If it's legal, I'm down with it' Miley Cyrus strips full-frontal for bisexual confession

Miley Cyrus topless with eyes rolled in PaperPossibly the most bizarre of the pics shows the Wrecking Ball singer donning a beaded creation on her vajayjay – classic Miley, eh?

But it's not just the racy pictures that smash Kim's pictorial out of the park – Miley accompanied her naked exposé with a confession about her sexuality.

Calling her sexuality and gender identification "fluid", the former twerkaholic told the mag: "I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult – anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me.

"I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl."

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.