Header Ads

Lok Sabha Elections 2014: Tina Dutta, Eijaz Khan, Rashami Desai talk about voting for the first time

Lok Sabha Elections 2014: Tina Dutta, Eijaz Khan, Rashami Desai talk about voting for the first timeEijaz Khan: Voting is very important. Be it a normal person or a public figure everyone’s vote counts. Each vote is precious and makes a difference. I would vote this year too. I would prefer a party as team work is needed in any field. The party folks in unity will be experienced and can understand things better. As a citizen our choice is very important and every person including actors must vote rather than skipping it.

Rashami Desai: Voting was such an excitement when I became eligible for the first time as an adult. As a citizen, I must exercise the power to vote. Every drop of water makes a mighty ocean. One vote can make huge difference ‘coz when all the votes are combined, it makes a huge impact. I would surely vote. I would vote for a party as a party can lead the country.

Tina Dutta: Voting is a necessity. One must vote. Everyone’s contribution makes a difference. I will prefer to vote for a party as parties have the experience of wide variety and can be responsible in a bigger perspective.

Shama Sikander: I don’t like politics or any politician. No matter whom you choose they are all the same. I wish we had better options to choose from then I would have thought of voting but definitely not at this stage.

Vahbbiz Dorabajee: I won’t be voting as I don’t even have a voting card.

Gunjan Utreja: Each vote is precious in the final verdict as who would form the government. In a democracy you need to vote a party with more candidates and bigger presence which means if elected they have a major say in the parliament. Individuals stand for a cause where as a party is more efficient to lead a country.

Shraddha Musale: Obviously I make use of the power of voting every year. Whenever there is an election I exercise all my rights. Yes I will definitely vote this year. Voting is most important because we can ensure that we have the right set of people to represent our needs in the Parliament. I would prefer candidate because he will be answerable to me and not the party.

Aniruddh Dave: Voting is my right and every year I vote. Every person must vote without fail. I prefer party over an individual because party has experience. When you are experienced you can take decisions firmly. Everyone should vote every year. Government is of the people, by the people and for the people. Each vote can make a difference.

Hrishikesh Pandey: I surely believe in the power of voting. Government is very important in any country’s growth. Our growth rate is less compared to other countries. I was always active since college election days. When I became an adult I started voting. Government should be strict in discipline and law then only the changes can be implemented. I would vote for the party.

Shashank Sethi: I am surely going to vote. I don’t mind standing in the queue. Exercising your vote is so important. I would give my vote to Arvind Kejriwal. This year government will change and surely there will be changes in the economy and growth.

Roopal Tyagi: I have already applied for a leave on the Election Day. I would fly to Bangalore to cast my vote. I think there is a provision where you can vote in the city you are staying in by showing your Aadhaar Card at the booth. So, I am trying to find out if that option works. If it doesn’t, I will go to my home town Bangalore to vote. I would vote to a party as experience of a team counts and running a government would need a strong team with experience.

Mohammed Nazim: I would prefer a party as a party is bigger collectively as a team. When a team works it delivers more. We are talking of running a nation and not a factory.

Rohit Bhardwaj: Voting is very important. It’s sad that people think of voting day as a holiday. I would vote for a party. I want a change of government. I want a corruption free country.

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnologĂ­a de Blogger.