Header Ads

What’s the secret behind Sonakshi Sinha’s newly acquired stunning figure?

Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha recently flaunted her newly acquired hot bod at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014, and while B-town can’t stop talking about her, Sona credits her consistent workout regime for her sexy figure.
Looking resplendent in a deep blue ensemble, Sonakshi walked down the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the opening show of the fashion gala Tuesday.
“It (slimming) has not happened in a jiffy. I started working out in November (2013) and now in March, the results are showing. I have been consistent through out. I was also shooting my films but I was also regular with my work-out,” the actress told reporters on the sidelines of the show.
Sonakshi will next be seen in ‘Holiday’, where she essays the role of a boxer. The film also stars Akshay Kumar. The film releases June 6.

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.