Header Ads

Ileana D’Cruz: Kareena and I bonded like sisters!

Ileana D’Cruz bonded with Kareena Kapoor while shooting for Happy Ending, which stars Kareena’s husband Saif Ali Khan. And she says she has great fun with the Pataudi Begum.
“We chill a lot together, go out for dinners and movies,” she beams. “We met on the sets of Happy Endingin LA and since then have bonded like long lost sisters.”
When asked about her upcoming filmMain Tera Hero, she says “I’ve always been fond of masala entertainers and my filmography down South is a testimony to that. I’ve laughed the hardest watching David Dhawan entertainers so when he called me to be a part in his next, I was ecstatic!” asserts the actress, adding that David’s Biwi No 1 is her fave comedy.

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.