Header Ads

Deepika Padukone a little too tan?

I love Deepika Padukone. I totally love her!
Not in a very creepy, stalker, I-will-follow-you-everywhere and keep-tabs-on-you way, but in a very inspirational and admiring way.
The way at which you are so proud of someones achievements as if they were your own? That way! So, you can be sure and pretty sure that I won’t criticize her or question her style until and unless its extremely necessary! We clear on this?
Okaaay! So, I have always loved Deepika Padukone’s style. From her Om Shanti Om days. She is this sun kissed beauty with never ending legs, what’s not to like? But at times, even the best of us go wrong. Nobody is perfect and its okay to make mistakes. I will give this look a pass but that’s just me being liberal.
What are the flaws in this look? Nothing really. Singularly everything looks perfect. Those nude Louboutins are to die for. That choker-collar necklace from Shourouk is gorgeous! Her dress by Alexander Wang is umm so so. Her hairstyle is perfect! Make up? Beautiful! But, on the whole? I’m not too sure. That pale pink or rather peach-ish dress didn’t really bring the best in her.
Deepika Padukone was glowing but that’s just her radiance I guess. I have serious issues with the dress. Except for the fact that it is from the house of Alexander Wang, there’s nothing great about it. Remove the tag and it looks like a fancy slip. Don’t you think? Then the fit, around her waist, it just doesn’t fit well. I know its easy for me to sit here and judge her but that’s how life works!
I could give her points for looks radiant I guess.

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.