Header Ads

Amber Rose Responds to Khloe Kardashian’s Comment in ‘Complex’ Magazine

The 31-year-old model talked with Perez Hilton on Wednesday and admitted that, after Khloé Kardashian’s comments about their spat in Complex magazine, she really would like to have a conversation with both her and Kylie Jenner about the “extremely misunderstood” feud.

“I wasn’t coming at Kylie, I was coming at Tyga on behalf of my best friend Blac Chyna,” Rose reveals, referencing her comments about 17-year-old Kylie dating the 25-year-old rapper. “So, for me to say, ‘Yeah, she should probably go to bed,’ maybe was in poor taste and I understand that. But I feel like that should have been more of a phone call that Khloé could’ve had with me. She could’ve called me. We run in the same circles. She could’ve gotten my number for sure.”

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.