Header Ads

Selena Gomez Says New Album Marks Her ‘Rebirth’ and ‘Hints’ at Justin Bieber Breakup

The 22-year-old singer promises that the new sound coming from her just-released single “Good for You” is only the beginning of what’s to come moving forward with her music career.

Gomez joined On Air With Ryan Seacrest after the debut of the single and chatted about why she’s moving out of the very much controlled Disney star realm and into something a bit more sensual where she finally has her “own voice.”

“I’m not the best singer in the world, but I know how to translate emotion and I have a lower register that I hated when I was younger and now I kind of know how to use that,” she explains. “I’m just finding my strengths now as an artist. I’m becoming a young woman and I’m comfortable with my sensuality. It’s just kind of not try-hard. It’s just perfect. I think to me that was exactly what I want people to see for the next chapter for me.”

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.