Header Ads

Vidya Balan: I don’t have friends or best friends in the industry

Vidya Balan has certainly moved on from her favourite designer Sabyasachi Mukherji as well as politically correct statements. This talented babe who is forever under the media scanner for her style statements recently made some candid statements in an interview to a popular filmi magazine. Vids not only confessed that she had a ‘prosecution’ complex, but also went on to talk about happy married life and having no friends in Bollywood. Here’s what the actor who carved a niche in Bollywood for herself in the industry said about Bollywood-wallahs…

“I don’t have friends or best friends in the industry so I don’t know if I should be answering this. But it is also difficult to keep in touch with people beyond a film. As long as there is fondness and affection and no ill will, it’s fine. There are people I am extremely fond of like Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi and of course Dia Mirza, not because I am doing a film with her (Bobby Jasoos) but there has always been warmth between us. Every time Sonakshi Sinha and I bump into each other there’s genuine affection that I feel. Even when you meet for five minutes it’s nice, you feel good about it. Like Nimrat Kaur and I go back a long way. When Nimrat came to Mumbai, I was working with Dada (Pradeep Sarkar) and I remember meeting her there. We kept in touch over the years. But in the last few years we lost touch. I didn’t know she was doing The Lunchbox. But I am so happy for her.”

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.