Header Ads

Vidya Balan and Kamal Haasan receives Padma Shri Awards

Its time for awards, Bollywood actress Vidya Balan and Kamal Haasan receives Padma Shri Awards from the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee at the Rashtrapati Bhavan on March 31st 2013.
“I’m thrilled. I’m overjoyed. I’m overwhelmed. I’m honoured. I’m humbled…! I’m running out of words to express my feelings and gratitude,” said the ‘Kahaani’ actress dedicating her award to her family
Kamal Haasan, who earlier received Padma Bhushan looked handsome as ever in the award ceremoney. “Proud to be an Indian. India is a country with great talents in various many fields. While legions await to be honoured, I am honoured that I have been chosen for Padma Bhushan by my government”, said the Kollywood star.

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.