Header Ads

Sonakshi Sinha reveals the secret behind her svelte figure

Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha features on the cover page of the latest edition of Women’s Health magazine, and boy, she looks no less than a diva. Like literally sizzling hot.
The actress, at the unveiling event shared her secret of how she achieved her slender figure. There was a time when Sona’s figure was subjected to criticism every single time she made an appearance. But off late, critics just cant stop gushing about her newly acquired hod bod.
Sonakshi says, “It was not easy at all for somebody like me. I am the kind of person who hates the gym. I am allergic to the gym. I want to run away from it”.
“But I think once I put my mind to something, I go out and achieve it and I guess I did that,” she added.
This beautifully sculpted body is a result of loads of hard work and determination.
“I decided I want to do it (shed weight) and I took a step to achieve that…tried to achieve my goal rather than being pressurised from people and telling, ‘O look at her, she is so fat, she is this…she is that.’”
“If it hadn’t come from within, I didn’t want to do it,” Sonakshi said.
Sonakshi looks beautiful as ever and her story is sure an inspiration to millions of girls.

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnologĂ­a de Blogger.