Header Ads

Deepika Padukone dazzles in a Manish Malhotra sari

How beautiful is this woman? I’m totally in awe of her beauty. That sun-kissed face, her smile, those never-ending legs and uff that style, just everything about her inspires me. Deepika Padukone, I love you. Okay people, I know I’m sounding a bit creepy. But hey! This lady is so lovable that I just can’t stop gushing about her. Umm fine, I need to stop right there.
So, yesterday, at the IPL Gala Dinner in Abu Dhabi, Deepika Padukone was spotted wearing a beige shiny Manish Malhotra sari with diamond chandelier earrings, and while I’ve seen the same sari on Sridevi, Kajol and Kareena, without thinking twice, it’s Deepika who looks the best.
And while most people are busy complaining about this look being her signature style and a snooze fest, I still think she looks gorgeous every single time. And she is gorgeous even more, each time. With that figure, she can pull off almost anything.
In my opinion, Deepika looks bang on… 10/10.
Meanwhile, take a look at Kajol, Kareena and Sridevi in the same Manish Malhotra sari. What do you think people, who rocks?

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.