Header Ads

Is Mugdha Godse dating two guys at the same time? Find out!

Mugdha Godse these days is being linked with two men – model-actor Rahul Dev and her reality show co-star, Ranvir Shorey.

“How can I date two guys at the same time? Ranvir and I are friends. There is nothing more to that,” says the model-actress.

What about her equation with Rahul? “I am not comfortable talking about my personal life. He is somebody I can count on; he’s more than a friend to me,” she says.

A source close to the actress adds, “They are definitely not ‘just friends’. Whenever she is in Delhi, she meets him as his son resides there. They have known each other for long, as they belong to the same fraternity and have common friends. But it was only recently that they got drawn to each other.”

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.